We are excited to assist you in finding the perfect licensing model for your needs! Please take a moment to enter the requested details in the form provided and our team will work diligently to finalize the ideal solution just for you.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
*Fair Usage Policy Applies: Every viewer involved in the process of accessing Power BI reports that include an xViz visual must have a license. Licenses cannot be shared, nor can be transferred between team members. Click here for FAQ on xViz licensing.
*Report Server | Embedded | OEM Use Cases are not supported with Microsoft Licensing.
Note: Unlimited domain-wide pricing is available for enterprise customers
If you are not on any environments unsupported by AppSource licensing and the visual that you are looking to purchase is available for purchase on AppSource, then you can purchase it from Microsoft AppSource.
If you are on any environments unsupported by AppSource licensing or the visual that you are looking to purchase is not available for purchase on AppSource, then you can purchase it from our website.
Read here for the detailed information
On successful purchase:
– The ‘Paid’ invoice will be emailed to the billing contact.
– The licensed build (.pbiviz file) will be emailed to the shipping (licensee) contact along with the installation instructions.
Purchasing for a customer?
Provide your details for billing and the customer’s details for shipping. For more details, click here.
1. Purchases less than $1,000/year can only be made from the xViz website using a credit card.
– You can optionally provide a PO number during the checkout.
– Website purchases are self-service. We do not provide formal quotes or any additional paperwork for purchases less than $1,000/year.
2. Purchases greater than $1,000/year can be made from the xViz website using a credit card or using a PO. For PO purchases, contact email@example.com. Note that the payment term is net 30 days.
– In the case of credit card purchases, the credit card on our system for the subscription will be auto-charged for the renewal on the due date. We remind the billing contact 30 days in advance of the due date.
– In the case of offline purchases, we will remind the billing contact 60 days in advance. So there is enough time for PO processing and bank transfers.
On receiving the renewal payment successfully:
– The ‘Paid’ invoice will be sent to the billing contact.
– The renewed license will be emailed to the shipping contact.
The renewed license must be re-deployed as per the current deployment method for the subscription.
Note – In case of no renewal/failed renewal/failure to re-deploy the renewed license by the due date, it will lead to having the ‘Upgrade’ prompt on the visual canvas in the reports.
The following will be included with all the paid licenses during the active subscription period:
· Technical support via e-mail (contact details will be sent with the delivery of the invoice and license)
· Response time is typically 2 working days
The customers are also provided with the login credentials after the purchase to access the subscription and build related information from the customer portal at any time.
You can reach us at any time during the subscription period for the upgrade. The upgrade will be done on a pro-rata basis for the remainder of the subscription period. For subsequent renewals, you will be charged the full amount.
You can choose to cancel your subscription by raising a request to cancel at least 30 days before the renewal date of your subscription.
5920 Windhaven Pkwy, #130
Plano TX 75093